Date(s) - 07/15/2017
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Go Africa Network Inc. in conjunction with Go Africa, LLC, Go Africa Health, LLC, Go Caribbean Inc, Go Africa News, LLC, & The African Union Expo, LLC. is Hosting a 1 day street festival within the boundaries of Adam Clayton Powell and Frederick Douglass Boulevard (Eighth Avenue) on 116 street on July 15th year 2017 between the hours of 10am – 7pm.
To all Vendors/Merchants, Please read in detail:
Key aspects of the registration process
- All information that is provided by Vendors/Merchants is considered is confidential and is only shared with the applicable City agencies and services that require such information.
- All Vendors/Merchants will be contacted directly via phone on in person to fully validate your information, participation and if you may have any special requirements 2 weeks prior to the event.
- All Vendors/Merchants Spot #, Grid location, Number of Tables required, tent, water, power requirements
- You should plan on being ready to setup by 8am on 7/15/2017 once NYPD allows access to the area
- You should plan on shutting down at 7pm (NYPD will be strictly enforcing a shutdown and removal of all materials starting a 7:00pm (No Exceptions)
To all Artists & Musicians, Please read in detail:
- No compensation or payment will be made for any artist or Musician to participate in this and related events.
- All artists & Musicians should plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time or risk losing their slot to perform.
The street festival will take place within the boundaries of Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard (7th Avenue) and Frederick Douglass Boulevard (Eighth Avenue) on 116 street on July 15th in the year 2017 between the hours of 10am – 7pm.
For any special Requirements and issues, email: merchants@GoAfricaHarlem.org or phone 646-502-9778 Ext. 8001