Date(s) - 07/16/2016
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Go Africa Network Inc. in conjunction with Go Africa Health, LLC, Go Caribbean Inc, Go Africa News, LLC, & The African Union Expo, LLC. is Hosting a 1 day street festival within the boundaries of Adam Clayton Powell and Frederick Douglass Boulevard (Eighth Avenue) on 116 street on July 16th year 2016 between the hours of 10am – 7pm.
To all Vendors/Merchants, Please read in detail:
Key aspects of the registration process
- All information that is provided by Vendors/Merchants is considered is confidential and is only shared with the applicable City agencies and services that require such information.
- All Vendors/Merchants will be contacted directly via phone on in person to fully validate your information, participation and if you may have an special requirements 2 weeks prior to the event.
- All Vendors/Merchants Spot #, Grid location, Number of Tables required, tent, water, power requirements
- You should plan on being ready to setup by 8am on 7/16/2016 once NYPD allows access to the area
- You should plan on shutting down at 7pm (NYPD will be strictly enforcing a shutdown and removal of all materials starting a 7:00pm (No Exceptions)
The street festival will take place within the boundaries of Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard (7th Avenue) and Frederick Douglass Boulevard (Eighth Avenue) on 116 street on July 16th in the year 2016 between the hours of 10am – 7pm.
For any special Requirements and issues, email: merchants@GoAfricaHarlem.org or phone 646-502-9778 Ext. 8001
Bookings are closed for this event.